11 Recent Deviations
Featured: an old favorite
|"We are a club dedicated to sharing and promoting architectural goodness on deviantART."|
Wiqas Ahmed, Founder
This group is for people who are interested in architecture. Whether you are an architecture student, Interior Design student or in any other architecture related field, Architecture-Club welcomes you.
1. Select and click on "Browse-Folder" under 'Featured' section.
2. Click on "+ Submit to This Gallery" button in the top right corner.
3. Submit from your computer or an existing deviation.
1) All new submissions should be submitted to the appropriate folder.
2) All submissions must be your own designs. Exceptions: In the case of photographs, case-studies, analysis, technical work, and sketches appropriate credit should be given to the designer in the 'Artists Comments' section.
4) All submissions and favorite suggestions will be voted upon by the contributors (number of votes needed will increase as we get more members).
5) Architecture Club is trying to maintain a high level of quality in our collections, any submission that the administrators think isn't suitable for this club will be declined.
6) Only 1 deviation per folder per day.
In our gallery we try to maintain a high level of quality. Every submitted deviation must pass through a voting process before it ends up in the club gallery. This task of voting is done by the contributors, who are chosen from the active and loyal members of the club. Among the contributors we try to maintain a variety of experts, for example: renderers, draftsmen, photographers, and etc for a fair judgment.
|More Journal Entries|